1 (edited by ctech 2009-08-22 17:37:26)

Topic: I can't believe(wrote this song in 1991)

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Copyright Trevor Scrivens 1991

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: I can't believe(wrote this song in 1991)

HI TREVOR this reminds me when my girlfriend finished with me,i only got to see her one day a week and she was playing around, her loss,but i was devastated at the time,great song....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi trevor,

just went to your zebox site, little disapointed this wasnt there, still gave a listen to the other tracks till the player got stuck....my luck!

very dylanesque with a touch of donovan, melodic and sensitive.very nice

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

4 (edited by ctech 2009-08-11 19:20:57)

Thanks Phill, I'm no1 in there chart with How many times,made me smile,a lot of people have said that i sound like Dylan & Donovan but the man to me is John Lennon. Imagine simply said it all,a masterpiece. I'll try to record I can't believe at a later date,I'm not totally happy with the 3rd verse it doesn't flow like the others,Had to sing.

I tried searching for you song Maybe I'm wrong couldn't find it on Chordie ,could you post it so I can have the chords & Lyrics,I like to have a go at singing it,I love it. reminds me of a cross between Barry Manilow & Neil Diamond.

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

hi again trevor,

your right lennon is the man, i've never been into dylan or donovan that much.

your wish is my command, i'll dig out maybe i'm wrong and post it asap.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

You can't beat the times they are a changin' by dylan

Thanks again Phill smile

ctech wrote:

Thanks Phill, I'm no1 in there chart with How many times,made me smile,a lot of people have said that i sound like Dylan & Donovan but the man to me is John Lennon. Imagine simply said it all,a masterpiece. I'll try to record I can't believe at a later date,I'm not totally happy with the 3rd verse it doesn't flow like the others,Had to sing.

I tried searching for you song Maybe I'm wrong couldn't find it on Chordie ,could you post it so I can have the chords & Lyrics,I like to have a go at singing it,I love it. reminds me of a cross between Barry Manilow & Neil Diamond.

Trevor

I'd say like Lennon, but in a good way!!
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Hi Selso, Thanks for the compliment ,Lennon could write! one of the best.

by the way I liked the song you wrote for your brother :night he went to god. It must be hard for you. I hope you don't mind me saying I'm sorry for your loss.
I lost my brother Colin when he was 1 week old & i was only 3,but I still like to keep his name alive & think about what sort of a man he would have become.

Trevor