1 (edited by ctech 2009-09-21 22:29:19)

Topic: God,here i am

I went to a religious school & was made to go to Sunday school so I ask this question,Will he be there waiting? 

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Copyright Trevor Scrivens 1991

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: God,here i am

hi trevor we all need something to believe in,only those who have passed on know the answer,myself i like to believe that our spirits are reborn,anyway a lovely religious song.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddy like you,I like to think we are reborn,even its to be a tree or a plant,or maybe some kind of animal,to see the world from these things eye that would be very special & amazing.

Trevor smile

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

hi trevor,

i took this as a coming of age story, but i can see the religious aspect of it.

nice heart-felt words, is this a big ballad? no time now to check out your web...work to do smile

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

5 (edited by ctech 2009-08-12 19:36:08)

Hi Phill,Don't know If you got my email,about other song,but I've sent it. No this is another 4/4 time arpeggio,but it can be played anyway may need to change chords a bit to fit the type of music.

This song came about Because when I was growing up I was told if you do wrong you wont be let into heaven.

I'll have to get singing these and putting them on my site,so everyone know how they sound.

Trevor

ctech a bit too religious for me but well written. good work

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks Ken. I'm not religious either I study Taoist philosophy, Living simply,compassion & Humility Easy to say not always easy to follow.

Thanks again smile

Trevor

Well written Trevor and I'm also looking forwards to hearing it.

Alas I'm not the religious type either, unless of course I am on deaths bed at which time I know which way I'll lean.

Thanks for the provoking thoughts. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi Kenny,I did record this years ago,but seam to have lost it,I'll have to redo it.

Trevor

ctech wrote:

Thanks Ken. I'm not religious either I study Taoist philosophy, Living simply,compassion & Humility Easy to say not always easy to follow.

Thanks again smile

Trevor

Well done/written/said ctech. I fell victim to organized religion as well for a brief period in my life. Then I reached puberty and began to think for myself and realized what huge croc OR is. Too many contradictions, too much hypocrisy. Now that your background is revealed, your song makes much more sense to me. Thanks for sharing.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Hi SouthPaw41L, Religion=money,power,control,That's all I see,But saying that. I have some religious friends who have been a great support in my life.

Thanks  for commenting smile

Trevor