1 (edited by daddycool 2009-09-01 11:18:35)

Topic: t:title"hanging around" 238

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"hanging around" 238

looks pretty good !   smile

hi mike welcome to chordie,thanks for your comment,i keep trying to achieve and create good tunes.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I hate hanging around...but it makes good lyrics. smile

Nice write Daddy

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny i hate being kept hanging on the phone and at the checkout in a supermarket,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

90% of my time is spent waiting on the wife, the kids, my school, the guys at work. My biggest pet peeve would be the phone. Especially when some one calls you then tells you to hold on. Well, as they say, patience is a virtue

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso sounds like you need some chill out time and put your feet up,put the boot on the other foot so to speak.....stay cool