1 (edited by daddycool 2010-04-30 23:37:53)

Topic: t:title"how long" 300

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"how long" 300

Three, Zip, Zip !

Congratulations - 16 days to go too. Will you be taking a rest, or working on the 400 ?

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Congrats on your 300th song Daddycool!  That's quite something!  Hmmm... three years... that's 100 songs per year.  Wow.  I've been watching the membership number myself and waiting to see how long it takes to get to that 300K smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

hi stransongs i'll be resting my pen for a while and wearing my kareoke machine out to catch up on recording my noise ha ha,if i get any inspireations meanwhile i'll have to jot them down or they will dissappear memory failing too much input  thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi mekidsmom i suppose it is saying i only wrote two songs before joing chordie,the site has exploded in size,its the best to learn from and everyone helps each other to achieve their goals ,A BIG CHORDIE FAMILY,anyway i see you've got a promotion ,a moderator,i don't know enough to aquire that position but i try to help with my limited info when i can,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Congratulations Daddy,

I remember coming here to get some guitar tips and quieten a distressed mind after my  young sister died. I cannot believe I'm still visiting the site lol Still learning but most of all enjoying the chordians here.  If i hadn't posted so much chat and practised more, id be playing like Tommy Emmanuel at this stage !!

Chordie for me inspires. It IS THE BEST SITE ON THE WEB.

Good luck with the next 100 sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Wow...300, Huge congrats Daddy big_smile
You said you were gonna get there and you did.

Kudos big_smile

I love how you used the length of a string with heart strings on this write.
Well worthy of #300 big_smile

Looking forwards to hearing some of your gems.

Big Pat on the Back to you.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi helena,kenny just being part of chordie which has trippled since i joined and its knowing there is always someone there to help when you need itand we can help others whenever we can,brilliant for everyone on here.....stay cool

Well done DC, maybe we should form a ''300'' club. I wrote my first song in October 2008, and yesterday wrote song number 423. It is called ''Banking Morons'', written out of pure frustration at trying to get my bank to e-mail something to me. Which they still have not done. It is a song that Ozzy Osbourne would be proud to sing, it is definitely NOT a ''family song'', except for the Osbournes' that is. I was going to stop on 350, but then inspiration hit, and well, !! here we are at 423. now i'm wondering if 500 might be some type of record - let's give it a bash. Power to your pen.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Hi Daddy
300 and I've just about read and had a go at playing them all   smile
Your a great assett to the songwriting forum.
Keep'em coming
ark

hi buvvy crongrats to you  as well ,you go for the big  one,i think we loose track of what we have actually achieved half way through and keep going as the norm but it looks like i've some to go to equal your total,well done.....stay cool

hi ark i'm wondering now who has got the highest total of songs on chordie ,i think i'll put the question in chat cnr and see what response we get,thanks for trying my songs out ,i don't usually find the time to do that but i can get the feel of a song just by reading or listening to the recordings.....stay cool

300 Songs.  "Congratulations" Daddy!  Are'nt you supposed to get a gold watch or somethin?
And, I like the song too.
jodyW

hi jody thanks for that,no prezzies though there are artists that have more songs than me so i'll get in line to cheer the master ,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Hey Daddy,(and your the only guy I'd ever call that!)
Want you to know that even though I don't post as much in this section I still check it out and give your songs a go. I haven't been writing as much theses days so I really don't have much to contribute. Congrats on your 300th song. To write that many songs is truly inspiring.
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Selson, v funny comment about calling DC Daddy. I don't "lol" on chat, but if I did, it would apply!

DC, well done on number 300. Quite something. I hope you have no thoughts of chucking it yet. I reckon in the next coupla years you'll be on here talking about number 1000. At this point I will appear and say "ha! I remember when you posted about number 300" You can consider me getting my told you so's in early!

I like this song too. Reads well, good job!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Hi DC,

Congratulations on writing the 300th and I am looking forward to hearing this, and some of the  others, when you record them.

I cannot play it at the moment as I have just come back from the UK and my guitars are safely locked away at a friend's house until tomorrow but I will give it a whirl then.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi selso,mark,roger thanks for the comments,but i could'nt have done it without you guys and ladies inspireing me in the first place so you all deserve some credit.....stay cool