1 (edited by bud_wiser 2010-05-22 20:45:12)

Topic: Ghosts - Mark Robertson

The words for this came spilling out late last night. Wrote them down and forgot all about it till this evening. Had a play, added some music to it and this is the result. It's now on my YouTube page if you fancy a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxdjum9YHs

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: Ghosts - Mark Robertson

Hi Mark
Another nice acoustic number.
Well done
ark

Hi Mark smile

I can hear a real smooth bass line following this piece. smile

You got to get a keyboard or hook up with some mates. You write some good songs that deserve to have some backing. smile

I wish I could spill out lyrics overnight like this.

Well Done smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Ark, Kenny, thank you both for the comments.

Kenny, I''ll maybe and try and get a few other guys together at some point. Love the way a song changes when you add other instruments and interpretations. Great shout!

Hi Mark,

You do turn out some pretty fine songs and this is no exception.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger, thank you very much as always sir. I hope you're well.

Take care,
Mark

Every time I hear you, you get better. I really liked playing this one. Its nice to have speakers now so I can actually hear how it's suppose to go. Only bound by our imaginations is a really good line. Sorry I havent been commenting theses days but with out the speakers it seemed kinda pointless. Great job, anyways.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Nice job Mark!  I was listening to this yesterday as I was reading posts on Chordie.  I didn't get back to your thread or sign into youtube to comment.  sad Very nice job! smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Another good one Mark.

Selso, MKM, Riddler, thanks so much for your comments. Always very much appreciated and nice to hear from y'all!

Hopefully got another one or two coming this weekend so will post them asap. Thanks for checking this one out.

Mark

Nice one BUD,

I left a comment on the tube for you.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Lena, just noticed your comments on here (on this and Soul of a Man). Thanks very much. Your words are always v kind and much appreciated.

Hi bud,
how ya been?  I saw the video, very good.  I left one of my thumbs up there.  Take good care of it.  lol  Excellent song.  Reading it, I had a concern about flow, but hearing you put a fix to that.  I think this song would come alive with an orchestra.

Keep em commin.
jodyW