1 (edited by StranSongs 2010-07-10 06:53:18)

Topic: This is Crazy!

With apologies to Lena - I have re-used a chord sequence from a melody that I added to to a poem of hers about a Garden seat. I think it's probably more appropriate for this bubbly little number.

There's no end to this song - you just keep repeating until you go crazy - and then exit with the last line. See below for easy chords.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

C6    -    002010
Cadd9 no5th -  030210

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Re: This is Crazy!

Well, as far as I'm concerned, this song is crazy!  Reminds me of me. lol
This is pretty cool StranSongs.

jody

hi stansongs i like the theme to this,crazy man.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Well thats just about the craziest ! lol

No apologies needed strans.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks everyone.

There are too many people I know fit this song - particularly that Irish guy in the mirror !

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

I like this and I love the theme so StranSongs tell the Irish guy in the mirror to get it recorded. If asking does not work you can always threaten to get him locked away for being crazy lol.

Good stuff,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I too really want to hear this!  I love songs about "crazy" there's so many of them, and like drinking songs, we can always use another crazy song!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

well, your in the company of the greats with this subject....crazy!

it's very light and humourous, and that's what i need right now. i hope you wont mind me saying this, but it does seem a very british kind of humour. i like it...

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.