Topic: t:title"daddycool boogie" 309

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"daddycool boogie" 309

Right On Daddy !

I needed a hoola hoop for that one to keep the ole hips going lol

Stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i bet you've got the right moves as well,i've got more aches and pains than bones,thanks for your comments....rock on.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Very Kool, Daddy - maybe the mention of a hula should come with a health warning ?

It's clearly that time of year when Sun rhymes with fun - other times it just rhymes with DONE !!

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

hi stransongs i hope i've got the right meaning as i thought hula was the hawaiian dance where they are shaking their hips and turning round i'll have to adjust it if thats wrong,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

No your hulain' the right hula. I just twiated everything you could twist the last time I tried it !

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

hi stransongs thanks for that,hope you enjoyed it....stay cool