Topic: Never shout Never

This song/band has been stuck in my head for the past few days....  Here's "The Lousy Truth" by Never Shout Never smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DHubt2CJY4  He reminds me of the cartoon guy in the Gorillaz videos....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Never shout Never

Thanks for sharing Pix... very catchy, I can see how that would get stuck in your head!  (I wonder how long it'll be stuck in mine now!  LOL)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hey Give me tips on good music:)!!!!

Cool pix!!stuck there for awhile,until I heard the old tune by Tom Jones Whats new pussycat! Hi gerrilyd101 you need to put up your own post,good to see you at the site.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Anks 4 the welcome! smile

Howdy Gerrilyd101, Welcome to Chordie.  Still trying to figure out where in the world "Yor Face" is exactly. 

As for your request for tips on "good Music".....  there is good music everywhere.  In all Genres, cultures, regions, communities, and likely other planets.  Just kind of depends on what you hear that is pleasing.  If you are asking for recommendations of tunes to learn, I would recommend checking out the public books section.  Lots of titles to choose from and always an eye-opener for me as I seem to find a gem or two within that I'd forgotten over the years, but someone else has been good enough to list among their playlist.

Keep playing, keep practicing, and keep checking in on Chordie!  The biggest and best music website on the planet (well this one anyway).

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare