1 (edited by daddycool 2010-10-30 22:12:45)

Topic: t:title"love burns" 314

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"love burns" 314

Hi daddy
I like this one best of your new batch of songs. You can't beat a good love song and I hear this one as a good old upbeat number..
Well done.
ark

hi ark sometimes you just get one thats a cut above the others,it makes everything worth the efort,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi all i have updated the changes roger has done for me so i think he should take some credit for this,he has also made a recording of the song which he has beautifully played and sung,i have put it in my media centre but was wondering how i can put it up so you can listen,or if roger wants to add it to his songs on his website he is most welcome,thanks again roger.....stay cool

Well Daddycool that was a bit of a shock for me when I came to Chordie this evening. I particularly liked this song when I first played it but felt I could improve it somewhat so I am pleased you like both my slight changes to your song and my recording of it.

I have uploaded it to 'Friends of Chordie': http://www.myspace.com/friendsofchordie if anyone wished to assault their ears smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger you did a brilliant job on the song,i don't think i can match it but i'll give it a bash,thanks again for your help....stay cool

hi roger,two thumbs up on your song!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Well done to you both.
Nice to hear one of Daddy's songs brought to life... smile
ark

Nice work gentlemen

hi ark,butch thanks for the comments,and thanks to roger for his brilliant contribution.....stay cool

Thanks Dino but it is Daddycool's song really, I just tweaked it a bit smile.

Thanks too Ark and Butch.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"