Topic: t:title"making love" 325

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"making love" 325

hi daddy,

you rockin' on with some horizontal mambo eh?

nice words...and nothing suggestive at all, in-fact, i was wondering what it was about?

a lot of minor chords in this one....you'll be using Bm soon.... yikes

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

3 (edited by daddycool 2010-11-12 16:57:44)

hi phill the mind boggles with some topics it must be how your imagination transcribes it to you ,the chord system i've been wanting to learn is  the CAGED chords where you can start in one chord position and just slide down without varying your finger positions,do you have a link to them,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddy
The easiest barre chords to play is the E shape which can be moved up the fret board keeping the same shape there are others. He's a link to justin Sandercoe site which covers just about everything.  http://www.justinguitar.com/en/CH-006-BasicBarres.php

Hope you don't mind me answering. Phill not been around so much lately.
ark

hi ark i got it wrong its the caged chord system i was thinking of,every time i try to play barrs they all sound flat so i stick to basics,thanks for your help....stay cool

I give it a two thumbs up,l like the words and chords.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino thanks for that,just enjoy....stay cool