Topic: "Darkest Evening Of The Year (December 21st Song)"

Hi folks, I thought I'd share a little instrumental piece my band and I wrote.  It's our only original so far (we just formed as a band in September).  If you enjoy Trans-Siberian Orchestra, then you might like this one.  It has it's share of flaws, but my hope is that most of them aren't too noticeable.

It's entitled "Darkest Evening Of The Year (December 21st Song)", as you can see on the video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Snowboundba … v4AXgR1KPs

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Re: "Darkest Evening Of The Year (December 21st Song)"

Hi 06sc500
Nice to hear an original live instrumental in songwriting. Sounds like your band are doing some nice work keep it up.
Thanks for sharing
ark

hi 06sc500 you have some great instrumentals on your site but i liked the
i'm yours with the vocals it gives the song a extra edge,brilliant lads keep up the good work....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks daddycool, we've kind of decided on doing half and half usually, half of the music instrumental, half with vocals.  It all depends on the song.

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Hi 06sc500,What happend the piano was louder then everone,and it sounds like a music tape running in the background. I think your band needs some more time toghter. Sorry to be a critic but I think you will be a better band for it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman