Topic: t:title"crazy coyote" 344

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"crazy coyote" 344

A somewhat historical and philosophical write, poignant as well. Nice, I like it - well done DC

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Nice write daddycool!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice work DC. Good to see you're still as prolific as ever. I don't know how you do it sir, but don't question it. Just keep on doing what you're doing. Good stuff.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

hi buvvy,dino,bud_wiser a bit of country just breaks the rhythm of writing love songs ect,then it kick starts me for new ideas for a fresh approach to other songs,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool