Topic: t:title"happy anniniversary darling" 417

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"happy anniniversary darling" 417

Another good one daddycool,I am now on my tenth word on my song,I get distracted every time I start.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino normally i can write one in about half an hour but then its make a cuppa or do this or that,this song took nearly a week to finish with all the distractions.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I assume it is someone's wedding anniversary then daddycool? smile

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

hi robert,

i can relate to this as my ol' lady an' me have been together just 30 years (last may). we are still madly in love and quite often i make her mad. isnt love great?

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi james & phill it was our 37th on the 17th,for our 40th ruby we are renewing our vows,i thought when you've paid once that was it ha ha ,but they like spending money anyway,i was going to do it as a surprise but the daughter cottened on and blew it, so i dont know how much it will cost me now,ah well whats money for ay....stay cool

Good for you guys daddycool.  Nice song.  Congratulations to you both.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Nice song daddycool and congrats on the 37th anniversary!  My missus and I had our 37th back in January.  On our 35th I asked her what she wanted for our anniversary.  I figured she'd ask for a Caribbean cruise or some expensive jewelry - instead she asked me to write a song for her.  Sometimes it pays to be a songwriter wannabe!

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

hi pete ,ken we've had the high's and lows like everyone but if you pull together you can get through any crisis,we did'nt get to celebrate it except at home but the thoughts were there,thanks for your comments....stay cool

A little late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!  I think that's great that you have been though 37 years together and are looking forward to more.  I'm sure she LOVED the song?????

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

hi amy thanks for your sentiments years seem to fly by though ,the family is overtaking us with their lives,so much goes on and were always behind times....stay cool

Belated congratulations on your anniverary especially to Mrs Daddycool. A lovely song to celebrate with which I hope you played and sung to her on the day.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger thanks for that,family and grandkids  seem to have taken our time up so we dont get time for ourselves but she looks at the songs i write so she knows its for her.....stay cool