Topic: Whose birthday is today?

I'd like another reason for cake.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Whose birthday is today?

Zurf Cake and Ice cream dont need a reason lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

Zurf Cake and Ice cream dont need a reason lol

I thought that was a nice cup of tea.  Good to know it applies to cake and ice cream too!  tongue

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Mine's getting close  haha,   have some cake..

one caper after another

I had to give up drinking booze almost 4 years ago smoking almost 12 and being a creature who needs additions the sirens call of sweets drew me to candy,ice cream and cakes of all sorts so I celebrated my Birthday pigging out on pie and ice cream sniff sniff I sure do miss a good shot of Jack and a beer chaser but I thinks the only reason I am around to celebrate another birthday is because I did but that said I dont think the extra weight I gained from acquiring my new habits is any bargain either life is a terminal illness lol

russell,candy icecream cakes and pie,good stuff,aperson has to have at least one vice and if you gave up the rest you deserve the goodies.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I think that a good stiff drink in moderation is good for you.  Moderation is defined by the drinker.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

I think that a good stiff drink in moderation is good for you.  Moderation is defined by the drinker.

My doctor said that one per day for women and two per day for men is healthy.  More than that is not.  However, you will never find a doctor who recommends it because people will think it works on average - so they'll skip Monday through Wednesday and then have eight drinks on Thursday.  It averages to two per day but that is NOT good for health. 

I used to have about two per day, but in my effort to lose weight I have cut back significantly and I feel better for it.  I'm definitely sleeping better.

14 drinks once a week works for me.  I know, coffee and alcohol seem to be getting healthier all the time.  Go figure.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

unfortunatly I CANT stop after one, impossible not going to happen "Know thyself" I have met the enemy and it is me smile

Russell_Harding wrote:

unfortunatly I CANT stop after one, impossible not going to happen "Know thyself" I have met the enemy and it is me smile

Ah.  I had a buddy who described that situation for himself as "one is too many and 100 is not enough."  Yep.  Best to just stay away.  Ice cream's got all that calcium so that you grow up big and strong.

Badeye are you an october person also? let us know what day it is so we can celebrate with you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

It's not my birthday but it is my daughters  (#32) Does that work for you?

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

bswyers wrote:

It's not my birthday but it is my daughters  (#32) Does that work for you?

It does.

dino48 wrote:

Badeye are you an october person also? let us know what day it is so we can celebrate with you.

10/20/59.

one caper after another

badeye wrote:
dino48 wrote:

10/20/59.

HOT DOG!  More cake on Thursday.

Permission to adopt "life is a terminal illness" into my catch phrase cache? Nice one! smile

All You Need is Love smile

no problem adopt smile

Happy Birthday,bswyers daughter!

HannahBeth wrote:

Permission to adopt "life is a terminal illness" into my catch phrase cache? Nice one! smile

Adoption approved..   lol

badeye    cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:
dino48 wrote:

10/20/59.

So Badeye has got Thursday covered... and I've got Friday (10/21) !!

That'll get everybody's weekend started out fine, but don't blame us if your Saturday chores list doesn't get done (OK you can blame us if you want... but we WILL not be responsible for your Bar Tab).

Take Care & Happy Birthday y'all
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug_Smith wrote:
badeye wrote:
dino48 wrote:

10/20/59.

So Badeye has got Thursday covered... and I've got Friday (10/21) !!

That'll get everybody's weekend started out fine, but don't blame us if your Saturday chores list doesn't get done (OK you can blame us if you want... but we WILL not be responsible for your Bar Tab).

Take Care & Happy Birthday y'all
Doug

19!!   what year was that again??      or should we guess.   

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Why yes you could guess, but I'll give a hint:

That year Disneyland opened to the public &
McDonalds served it's first Burger....

The year was '55  so that makes me a "geezer" I guess.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug_Smith wrote:

Why yes you could guess, but I'll give a hint:

That year Disneyland opened to the public &
McDonalds served it's first Burger....

The year was '55  so that makes me a "geezer" I guess.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Doug

55 was a good year

badeye cool

one caper after another

Happy birthday to everyone on chordie. February must be a busy month for gettin busy!? So far the list for this month

is Kap, Butchs' daughter, Russell, Doug, Badeye, I think. Sorry if I missed someone. Oh and since Badeye likes the

blues so much how about SRV? Born 10/3/54. Oh and I I'll cover the end of the month 10/31/54. Nothin wrong with

being a geezer Doug, and besides, that gives us at least two things in common.! From dust to dust--- or is it from

diapers to diapers?? smile          Mike

Our intuitions serve us well