Topic: Ethanol Free Live Shrimp

I live on the coast in the Panhandle of Florida.  Everyday on my drive to work, I pass by a Marina gas station.  The gas station has a sign out by the street that says, "Ethanol Free Live Shrimp.  I can't help but think that there's a song in there somewhere.   I'm working it but its slow coming.

Now available in 5G !

Re: Ethanol Free Live Shrimp

Is it a BP Gas station? Might be a good tie in...

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

No. That would be too easy.  It's a no name gas station more famous for their breakfast burritos than they are their gas..

Now available in 5G !

Hmmmmm...breakfast buritos and gas....ethanol free shrimp....starting to get a clearer picture

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

There's an open air oyster bar on the marina not 25 yards away.  If they rented rooms, you'd never have to leave...

Now available in 5G !

jets60 wrote:

Hmmmmm...breakfast buritos and gas....ethanol free shrimp....starting to get a clearer picture

I can guess what you are thinking jets,I belive "Beano" would be in that song somewhere.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Beno, tums, and breath mints...creatively mixed.  smile

J  E  T  S

"Something in the air " maybe..  smile

Ethanol Free Live Shrimp by itself is a fantastic band name

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

I agree...wasn't there someone on another forum looking for a band name?

J  E  T  S

I think tandm3 is getting his song lyrics from here, remember too give us a little credit if you do it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Fear not. Credit is always given where due.

Now available in 5G !

Some of the more rural service stations don't take credit - cash only - pay before pumping

J  E  T  S