Topic: Burn - Mark Robertson

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Recording of this one now on my Myspace page if you want to have a listen. Taking it in with the band soon so it might get the "full sound" treatment which is always fun. Hope you like anyway...

www.myspace.com/marksmoosic

Cheers,
Mark

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: Burn - Mark Robertson

Hey Mark,

Very nice song. As usual, great vocals and guitar work. I would have liked to hear som harmonica fill out some of the musical interludes but not absolutedly necessary.

Thanks,

Jeff / jets60

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Re: Burn - Mark Robertson

Thanks Jeff, appreciate the comments as ever. Interesting one about the harmonica, I might actually give that a go.....you know, before I go in with the band and they set about the song with their effects pedals and guitar wizardy and generally warp it out of all recognition. All which is decidedly more pleasant than I'm making it sound......but stripped back with harmonica could certainly work....plus it gives me an excuse to go buy one! Win-win!!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth