Topic: t:title"that pesky fly" 426

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"that pesky fly" 426

Got to love a good bug killing song. It's got to be an UK fly if it likes tea though. Yank flys prefer coffee.  smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

hi jeff this heat spell is fetching them out had to put the fly papers up early,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Once the flys come back later this spring, I'll be playing this song a lot. Flys love farm life--especially cows and cow pies!

hi marybeth been there ,done that,my dad was a farm labourer all his life so we used to help out in the hols but i cant abide them around my food and drink,thanks for your comments....stay cool