Topic: t:title"loving you baby" 247

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"loving you baby" 247

Great song, daddycool. I think the F/C - Bb chord sequence should officially be known as "daddycool chords." When ever I play them, I think of your songs.

hi its one sequence my older brother showed me in my early years of learning,we used to have a session every tuesday night at his,he taught me c,f/c/g-  a /d /e and c/Am,Dm,g,then house of the rising sun,c/Am/e/f/c/c/g used to be mostly 60s,elvis jim reeves,val doonican,roy orbison i just love these sounds,thanks for the flattery much appreciated.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi robert, nice to see you back in the saddle. F/C-Bb? a departure?

oh yes...."honey dove"?

plays nice, phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill can't think straight lately with all this going off at work,but keep trying.....stay cool

double thumbs up daddycool.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino thanks for that .....stay cool