Topic: t:title"A STAB IN THE BACK" 429

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"A STAB IN THE BACK" 429

Sounds like a couple of places I worked for,keep up the good writing daddycool!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Robert,

You have got a bum deal there, my friend, from management that leave much to be desired. Keep your chin up and stay cool.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Those jerks! If they knew all the good songs you've written they would treat you a lot better!

Sounds like a scream from your soul there Robert. Don't let the bums keep you down my friend.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

thanks for the thoughts,this happened friday,i'm up for a disciplinary soon,just for doing my job well,he'd already made his mind up before we went in the meeting ,thats what hurts the most,if i'd done something out of the norm i could have understood,[machine lay work]apparently i put it on the wrong piece of ground which is next door to "mr right",this is'nt his name but it fits
.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

daddycool wrote:

thanks for the thoughts,this happened friday,i'm up for a disciplinary soon,just for doing my job well,he'd already made his mind up before we went in the meeting ,thats what hurts the most,if i'd done something out of the norm i could have understood,[machine lay work]apparently i put it on the wrong piece of ground which is next door to "mr right",this is'nt his name but it fits
.....stay cool

Daddycool ,I did not know it was about you really losing your job,I am sorry I hope something good happensfor you soon.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Bob
Sorry to hear about this. Man 40 odd years doing your best.... We all make mistakes. Hope the hearing goes your way mate..
ark

hi dino ,ark its the not knowing that frustrates,stress and depression gets gnawing away not good at my age,thanks for your thoughts....stay cool

hi great news they are dropping the misconduct and i have just got to go in and discuss how we can prevent it occuring again,yippie