Topic: Found A Partner

I've been searching for a playing partner for a couple months; mostly on craigslist. Most of the ads are people looking to join or form a band and hit the local circuit. I already have a career so none of those ads interested me. About a week and a half ago I responded to someone that was just looking to play for fun and maybe do open-mic nights eventually. Met him for lunch last week to make sure we were on the same page musically. We're getting together Thursday to start playing. Been looking forward to a partner since my last one moved 3 hours away. I'm psyched and just thought I'd share. smile

Re: Found A Partner

Know what you mean.  Used to play with a buddy who happens to be left handed... kinda like looking in a mirror when jamming. anyway Medical issues put our music nights on the back burner for a couple of years now.  Sat in for rehearsals for another friend who has a band locally, and makes a living at it. So I'm available if there's a gig scheduling conflict that needs filled.  But it is nicer and helps your skills progress with someone else to make music with other than your recorder or a backing track.

Have Fun!
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare