1 (edited by dino48 2014-05-01 01:00:44)

Topic: wall mart car insurance.

Looks like wall mart is going too start selling auto insurance,I think I will check it out. Hope I can save some money.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: wall mart car insurance.

All I can say is......not even with a 10' pole!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure and ask about the Sam's Club Discount (if it applies).  I'm guessing that they are going to be selling for some underwriter like Farmer's or Allstate, but I'd read the fine print anyway.

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I looked it up and it is not available in California ,only in 8 other states.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino, walmart has a uk branch called asda, and they sell house, car and life insurance as well as lots of other finacial stuff like credit cards. i'm not with them my self but with a competitor called tesco which are another supermarket, i find their sevices are good and recomend them to anyone. of course they could be totally different in the us! check them out first.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

hi dino, walmart has a uk branch called asda, and they sell house, car and life insurance as well as lots of other finacial stuff like credit cards. i'm not with them my self but with a competitor called tesco which are another supermarket, i find their sevices are good and recomend them to anyone. of course they could be totally different in the us! check them out first.

phill

I will check it out thanks phill,I am paying too much now.