Topic: Who Was It - Gilbert O'Sullivan

Anyone know the chords to this early 70's pop song?

Re: Who Was It - Gilbert O'Sullivan

Sorry there no info about that one.

Ee

3 (edited by Classical Guitar 2017-10-11 23:29:34)

He was and is a singer song writer best known for "Clare" and "Home Again". He was very popular in the 70's. Here a a link to some of his songs on tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Wow !!  this one got dredged up from the "tombs"  (3 year old post),  I couldn't find any reference to the title either..... but did notice bodybuilderquotes linked to a "questionable" website and summarily banned.

Thanks for trying CG !!  Sometimes folks have resources beyond the "common" and help is really appreciated in hunting down some of the requests we get around this corner of Chordieland.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

If you use your  browser and type in : Gilbert O'Sullivan guitar chords, you will see numerous sites where you can download his songs. I looked and did not find then listed on Chordie. I use Firefox and almost two pages of guitar chords came up easily.

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

Doug_Smith wrote:

Wow !!  this one got dredged up from the "tombs"  (3 year old post),  I couldn't find any reference to the title either..... but did notice bodybuilderquotes linked to a "questionable" website and summarily banned.

I'm so used to reading the date with the year at the end that I read it as 2017.  roll

Good post keep it up