Topic: Waited too Long.....

To start playing Guitar!

After all these years, it turns out we all should have started much earlier in life.  So for those of you who have not had a good dose of "Humble" today.....  check out this fellow:   www.youtube.com/watch?v=TChp3L1kZ4o

Makes me just want to burn all my guitars and take up an instrument that I could have been good at when I was his age..... the Kazoo!

Enjoy;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Waited too Long.....

Yikes! The only instrument I could play at that age was the peanut butter sandwich.

even when i was his age my fingers couldn't bend or stretch like his. what a talent!

if you keep watching right to the end he gives a real chopsy look into the camera, i suppose if i was that good i might do that too...

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

What are you all talking about? All I saw was a blur. wink

Good player. I could play cards at his age.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

You were ahead of me . . . unless we're talking about "Go Fish."

Artie'splaying wrote:
dino48 wrote:

You were ahead of me . . . unless we're talking about "Go Fish."

How did you know,go fishwasone of my favorites and War card game.Also 52 card pickup if I could find someone too "play that".

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman