Topic: Chords won't come up.

I can't get the chords, etc. for "Crazy Arms" to come up.
This site is great !  Just this one little glitch.
Tried direct and artist.  Whoever can fix, please do.
                                                             Thanks
                                                                  Bob H

Re: Chords won't come up.

click on the other crazy arms   it shows the chords although not in chordie magic format.  The Ray Price one has nothing there

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Crazy Arms (Charlie Rich)

Sorry - I had to edit out the lyrics in the forum to comply with copyright agreements for this site. E-mail sent.

- Zurf

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Look again, please Bob,

The formatting of this song was wrong, the chords had () brackets instead of [] ones and all apostrophes were question marks. I do not know the song so I do not know if it is correct  but certainly the formatting is and it looks OK now I have edited it.

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.g … 43475.html

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Bob and a Chordie Welcome to you (see you've been around for a little over a month).  Anyway I checked as well, and ..... no joy.  That tune is hosted at roughstock.com, and because Chordie doesn't store any music on it's servers, we are dependent on other sites not changing stuff in order for us to get songs for you.

Don't know what's going on over there, but a quick look-see shows that they don't host tabs or chords.... but do list the lyrics (with some chords).  I'm wondering if they had issues with some persons of the "legal" variety, and changed something that has rendered our link to this tune invalid.

The URL of the hosting site is displayed in your browser frame when you click on a tune in our index, so it is easy to go directly to them and see if it is still in place on that end.  Our index is constantly being checked and that must be one that slipped through, or hasn't been verified recently.

Thanks for Posting the issue and again Welcome Aboard!!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare