Topic: What a wonderful group !

I want to thank Per and all of the Chordie Mods for working so hard to resolve all of the bugs in the transition to the new website.

I don't know how they did it, but they restored all of the data that was missing on my songwriting posts.

I have indeed learned a valuable  lesson in this - make back ups -  even in printed form.

I must say - this is my favorite stopping place on the net-  it always has such interesting stuff from new songs, instruments, Friday Blues fix, progressive rock fix , a fantastic library of songs for a playbook, great information  regarding a thousand topics, chordiestock, NGD's,  and the list goes on and on........

however - for me - the best part is the personal touches - what great people reside on chordie!
Thanks to all.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: What a wonderful group !

A hearty "Hear! Hear!" to what TIG said. The whole atmosphere on Chordie is helpful, respectful, and caring ... it is indeed my favorite web stop each day.

http://www.crazytownblog.com/.a/6a012876c6c7fb970c01a73d74e6e8970d-450wi

I have to go along with the above comments,  I try to visit chordie at least once a day. Thanks to all concerned.

Thick as two short planks

4 (edited by NELA 2016-02-22 13:54:02)

Yeah, Chordie is special, ain't it. 1st place I go with my coffee each morning. But I know what makes it special. It's the members. As a MOD we do have a few people who "STIR" the pot from time to time but ALL IN ALL this is site a pleasure to Moderate. If you take notice it seems as though there is a small group of "OLD TIME" members who are always posting on this site. When we have a new member join those OLD TIME members are the 1st to throw out the welcome mat. I belong to several other forums but this is the only one that gives out that "FAMILY" feeling to everyone.

Nela

It's my PLEASURE to help out with this site.  I consider my time volunteering to moderate the forums as quite a privilege, honor, really enjoyable, and really not work at all.  smile

I agree with NELA... it's about YOU - all of you, every single last one of you!  The members make these forums fantastic!  I mean, Chordie in general is pretty great, but the members in the forums make me really want to "be here".  So...

THANK YOUALL!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.