Topic: Strummerboybill Missing?

I have not seen him in a long time has anyone else?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Strummerboybill Missing?

Dino, wander up to Bands & Artists and you will find that Bill is still posting the Monday Morning Classics...... last post on the 22nd, so he's still with us but likely busy with other things.

We do miss his banter, but it is good to know we haven't been forgotten !  smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

I got a note from him a week ago on sound cloud he said they were still going through procedures

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Thanks for your replys.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Bill still active with a lot going on.

Just spotted this in Bands and Artists in case any of Bill and Dondra's friends missed it:

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Hi

It's Bill on the mobile. Just a quick note to say I love y'all and haven't forgotten my friends and hope you have not forgotten us. We are currently undergoing a two week cardiac rehab program in a  great hospital about 20 miles from our house. Dondra is getting all kinds of attention from the staff and doctors here. 

Good thiing is that this is a pilot program and it isn't costing us anything!!!:).

Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Your friend

Bill

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

Just spotted this in Bands and Artists in case any of Bill and Dondra's friends missed it:

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Hi

It's Bill on the mobile. Just a quick note to say I love y'all and haven't forgotten my friends and hope you have not forgotten us. We are currently undergoing a two week cardiac rehab program in a  great hospital about 20 miles from our house. Dondra is getting all kinds of attention from the staff and doctors here. 

Good thiing is that this is a pilot program and it isn't costing us anything!!!:).

Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Your friend

Bill

Thanks all for the replys.

Doug_Smith wrote:

Dino, wander up to Bands & Artists and you will find that Bill is still posting the Monday Morning Classics...... last post on the 22nd, so he's still with us but likely busy with other things.

We do miss his banter, but it is good to know we haven't been forgotten !  smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Hey Hey!

Unless the tall hooded guy with the scythe comes to take me away, I will always be here with the rest of my family. I do go MIA sometimes, but that is because that pretty Southern Belle needs me.

Don't know how it happened,, but everyone's charisma just penetrated the ether, and here we all are: the " Our Gang"  of the guitar/stringed instrument world.

Y'all mean the world to us.

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Good to hear from you Bill !!  Give our Love to Dondra, and y'all jus 'keep takin' care of each other...... and keep us posted, we do worry so if we don't hear from the "kids" now and then.  wink

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare