1 (edited by daddycool 2007-07-23 22:25:30)

Topic: t/:title A FAMILYS LOVE

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

the end

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t/:title A FAMILYS LOVE

Hi Daddycool,
That is the shortest most condensed piece of loving song/poetry i have read in a long time! Beautiful!.  I need to take a lesson from this, as i go on for reams. I really enjoyed it... Well done and thanks for the pleasure it gave me!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks old doll we lost my dad last year and mother took it bad but she hides it well .but she seems to open up to me so i see the hurt she's feeling so i put it into words.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi daddycool,

this song is simply beautiful,my mother is terminally ill and this song has really struck a chord within me and made me think about everything she has ever done for me and what i now do for her,simply couldn't have written anything more perfect.....thanks

matt.

i came.....i saw........i left!!

Hi Matt,
just reading your post here!
You are in my positive thoughts!  They are very tough times!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

just changed chords slightly to go with how i interpret the song...