Topic: Strummerboy Bill & Lady Dondra

Well just letting everyone know (in case y'all were gettin' concerned) everyone's well in Georgia.... but the computers are under the weather.  I have talked on the phone with Bill almost daily this past week or so, and something went awry (I'm thinking a power bump or somesuch) and both PCs went on strike.  We are working on getting the damage corrected via a little long-distance tech support, and hope to have them back in touch with the rest of the world in a day or so. Dondra's is up but not connecting to the Router.... yet, and Bill's is next in line.

I did think we were gonna lose him through withdrawals from Warcraft..... but he assures me that the tremors are waning and he can almost sleep through the night again!  wink

Wanted me to pass along that he sure misses his Chordie Fix. smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Strummerboy Bill & Lady Dondra

That's good news.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Very nice of you, Doug, to give us this update on Bill & Dondra. They have certainly endeared themselves to us all, and his ability to provoke warm and intelligent conversation is missed. They've both been through so much, and their experiences have given Bill a tenderness and gratitude for life that's very winsome.

Thanks for the update Doug. smile

unclejoesband wrote:

Thanks for the update Doug. smile

ditto

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Chordie Town aint the same when Bill and Lady Dondra are not around. Hurry and get that next stagecoach back to town.

Update to my Update:   It seems Bill's hard drive is down for the count.... hardware failures are soooo difficult to heal via phone lines!  New one 's on the way and we're hopeful back and online first of the week.  Thanks for noticing and the nice comments!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Doug, that's so very nice of you - not just to let us know, but also to help them out as you are.  Walking someone through a hard drive update isn't as daunting as it sounds, though it's not a task to be taken lightly either.  Good for you!  Get em up and running!  smile  Thank you!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.