Topic: Canon D

I'm practicing Canon D on my new guitar. I hope to master it by the end of the week. Wish me luck! wink

Re: Canon D

OK..... Luck !!    You do know it is all a matter of practice and technique (healthy doses of both), and don't get too frustrated if it does not go as smoothly as expected.  There is always at least one musical phrase that just seems to want to hang you up..... at least that is the way it goes for me most times.   big_smile

BTW, Welcome tp Chordie !!! smile

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

3 (edited by dianawelch123 2018-06-23 08:41:41)

Doug_Smith wrote:

OK..... Luck !!    You do know it is all a matter of practice and technique (healthy doses of both), and don't get too frustrated if it does not go as smoothly as expected.  There is always at least one musical phrase that just seems to want to hang you up..... at least that is the way it goes for me most times.   big_smile

BTW, Welcome tp Chordie !!! smile

Thank you Doug for your support. I really need it because until now I'm not even in a half yet. sad sad sad

Diana when you start playing its getting that muscle memory going  which can be tedious at times but with perserverance you will get there.

One of my favourite pieces of music from Pachelbel. I tried to lean this a few times but get lost after the first few bars. Have you checked out a version on YouTube by Per-Olov Kindgren? Not only does he sound great, he makes it all look so easy. Good luck. I hope we get to hear your version.

Thick as two short planks

Thanks for sharing     

Thank you for posting!