Topic: t"title: know your traffic lights."

i was shopping in derby last saturday and had to go through 8 sets of traffic lights,every set changed to red before i could
get through them .life sucks sometimes...

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t"title: know your traffic lights."

daddycool, if only females were as easy to understand and operate as a motor vehicle.

Seems to me the rules of the road and vehicle controls are constantly in a state of flux - never quite know if I am violating some 'obvious' rule or missing some 'simple' lever somewhere to make everything go smoothly.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi daddy
Nice analogy there....Girls traffic lights and such.
But have known some to be colour blind though.  smile

Ark

Daddycool,
So this is what goes through your head when driving? You little Stud Muffin!
I will probably crash through lights today, with your words going through my head!.... Can i tell them to blame DaddyCool?

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

5 (edited by daddycool 2007-08-18 13:57:57)

you have  to keep your mind on your driving,keep your hands on the wheel and keep your beady eye on the road ahead ,cause i'm having fun sitting in the back seat kissing and a hugging with babs...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Good Man yourself Daddycool!

Ill drive very carefully. Hang on a moe! "There now mirror adjusted, no distractions for this driver!

Tra la la la la, Tra la la la la, Tra la la la la la. I even finished finished the song for you! as your so busy! Lol.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !