Topic: Elusive Truth

Wrote this song about a search for truth,seems you can have one news story
but depending on where you read or watch it,it almost seems to be totally different.
It gets to be, you don`t know who or what to believe or trust.
https://soundcloud.com/rough-as-gut/elusive-truth 

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: Elusive Truth

Hey EB - Left you a comment on your soundcloud page. I enjoyed your song but I sure would like to see the words and chords.     

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Nice song EB your song makes me think of that Edgar Allan Poe quote  “Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”     

Truth is like everything else in life, i.e., we only find it when we look where it is.

The media, the politicians, and anyone else with "skin in the game" are always prone to distort what truth they know, which is typically fragmentary at best. The media are especially guilty. They would be charged with perjury if they were on a witness stand, for failing to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Too much journalism, not enough reporting.

You've really captured all this very well with your song, EB, and it's very well performed.     

Nice one Brian !
Good stuff in the message !!     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

There's a saying "I wouldn't believe his radio" as far as people in power are concerned you can tell they're lying cos their mouth is moving.
Everybody tells a story the way they want you to hear it. I enjoyed listening to your story knowing it is the truth. Well done my friend.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.