Topic: Ha Ha Ha

Woke up with a croaky voice so i thought lets see what happens if i record something.
https://soundcloud.com/rough-as-gut/ha-ha-ha 

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: Ha Ha Ha

nice one Brian. you sound like you're having a lot of fun     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

nice one Brian. you sound like you're having a lot of fun

Yeah Phill,theres a lot of serious stuff on chordie so thought i`d bang out a fun song.     

I agree with Phil that it sounds like you're having fun, but with the reverb I couldn't tell what you're singing about. Maybe my ears are just tuned to Appalachian foothill accents, sorry.     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Dirty Ed wrote:

I agree with Phil that it sounds like you're having fun, but with the reverb I couldn't tell what you're singing about. Maybe my ears are just tuned to Appalachian foothill accents, sorry.

Ed
thanks for your comments,is the reverb too much?I`ve had this comment once before.But when i play it
back i dont hear much reverb at all.I do set a bit of reverb on my recorder but this is only to cover for
my not very good voice.I wonder if my kiwi accent has befumbled you also?
I`ll go listen to my stuff on another device,maybe that could be the problem ,me not hearing the reverb.
thanks again
B.     

6 (edited by Peatle Jville 2021-01-07 20:16:53)

Eb my friend Adam from the USA has lived here for just over ten years is still getting use to our accents. he tells me when I say road it sounds like rowed. Good fun song you did there.