1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2007-08-31 15:29:48)

Topic: Is dreaming good, is dreaming true

G                     Em              C               D
A rainy night, I had a dream, not worth to dream about

G                    Em               C                 D
when I woke up, my head felt like a mess, did I dream or not

Sorry folks, the rest is coming soon, because I have visitors coming, which is a good excuse to tell that the song is ready, but the lyrics are there too, but I have to work some harder, because it's again a reality song, things about a paralysed leg while you are an Olympic champion IN YOUR DREAMS.
I can tell you, I start to feel real anxious, because in 2 days it will be 7 years since I crashed, and on top of it, the Olympic games where on television: imagine YOU laying in bed, with 32 fractures in 1 foot watching athletes jumping 8 metres, or running the 100 metres.
I will continue later, and IDEAS are more than welcome, about lyrics, but especially a bridge I can use. By the way, it rained that night, and my head was a mess back then, when I woke up.

HOW CAN I PLACE HERE CHORD DIAGRAMS? I love chords a,nd in a 3 chord song I will always put a little weird chord BUT FITTING IN THE SONG.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: Is dreaming good, is dreaming true

Well, back here: is or are there CHORDIANS who can help me with the lyrics, because in fact they suck.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi Phil,

I know that English is not your first language which can make it difficult to write a poem or a song but just two lines is not really enough for me to be able to offer any help as I do not know where you want to go with it. If you write out the story of what you want to convey in your song I, and I am sure others, will try and help you with the lyrics.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Doc - You've got the germ for a song there, we just need to put it into the petri dish and see what develops.

Expound a bit on the general idea, and this little beauty will be roaring along in no time.  Would love to help, but like Roger I would like to have some navigational direction.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

James, my friend, you gave me a fantastic title, try to use it in one of the many songs I have.
ELECTRIC? or ACOUSTIC?
I go for electric: why: because germs (and in 1940 germans) are aggressive. Did you know that still TODAY, people die from disease like tetanus.
The lyrics, at least the "idea" can be very nice and funny, because I like to write about a lot of germs and their consequences.
Germs are aggressive as I told, and there are a few IMPORTANT things that people don't know. If you take 10 showers a day, there are more people who do this, than you can imagine, you will remove germs, living on the skin and they can cause a lot of "dermatological" problems.
Also, why is it so dangerous when you have lesions due to destroyed skin caused by burning wounds: because the germs on your skin, will attack you if a piece of skin is destroyed.

6 (edited by gitaardocphil 2007-09-02 11:22:01)

THE GERM SONG

I listened to you, my muse James, and I opened a new topic.
Why is the song so short, just to give you an idea, about the rest, BUT MORE TO GET ADVISE and HELP.