Topic: Hello again ! Here is a song.

Hello fellow chordians !

I have been away about a month and a half - in California. Welcomed a new grandson to the world !! Been incredibly busy there, and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Just got back home. I have been reading tons of great stuff today that you guys and gals have posted.
I didn't have access to chordie while in Ca.

I had my Nashville friend Jim and Rachel record my song .. they just sent it to me. Let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/james-kenyon-997 … al_sharing

I will try to get back into the chordie swing of things ASAP ( it was so good to see the reappearance of so many!)

Jim 

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Hello again ! Here is a song.

One of your best songs Jim ,a great recording.     

That was awesome!  They are great singing together, they nailed it.  Are they the same couple that you have used before on your songs?  Once again TIGLJK you have out done yourself with your song writing.  Lovely to see you back on Chordie smile     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Jim. Your words are brilliant and the recording takes the song to another level. Well done ya'all     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thank you for the kind words.
Yes, Jim and Rachel have done several songs for me. They are great people smile
It feels great to be able to chat with my friends on chordie.

That could be made in to a song I think - " Friends I've never met"  smile

Have a great weekend everyone !
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Congratulations Jim on your new Kali Fawn Knee An grandson. Your friends did a brilliant recording of your song. I like the way it has male and female lead vocal parts.