Topic: "t"title:going back home

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "t"title:going back home

way cool, daddycool!  Three-chord ballads are my favorite.  Hmmmm - An Englishman writing about Tuscon . . . gotta love it!

Somehow, if makes me think of all the lovely ladies (English, Irish, Scot, French, German, Italian, Belgian, Philipino, etc.) I know who were war brides from back in WWII.  You know, I have not heard yet about anybody coming home with a war bride from Iraq or Afghanistan . . . gosh, I wonder why?  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi daddy
The song makes me remember a story my dad used to tell me about him returning home in the second world war. He had been away for three years fighting in the North Africa.
He said when he finally returned home on leave his wife my mother didn’t even recognise him. He was so darkly tanned the she thought he was a stranger.
Well done

Regards

Ark

Hi Daddycool,
You make me believe in reincarnation!! Some where in your Gene Pool,
Has to be a Wyatt Earp or Gene Autry? Those songs sit so well with you!

Well Done!
Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

i just love country n western sound, next  to rock its awsome...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

awesome song, daddy cool. thats the type off stuff id like to write but always get hung up on love and girls. guess thats not to bad..  write it cowboy.  selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso you just need a cowboy and his horse and go from there...