Topic: My Last Duo Post About Those Who Have It Together On Stage

Back to Duos two people working together making music good I will make this post the last one in my contribution to the Easy Beat revival. I am not running away just back to not making this an every day or week thing. I have enjoyed learning a bit more about everyone on here in the last weeks. You are all good people thank you for your time and efforts to look in and post.

A big thank you to (Piri) Phill Williams for the work he has done making sure that we all comply with keeping this site a place with a good culture connected to music and our different outlook on life and the world.

Music history this woman was briefly married in 1964; and then divorced when she would not end her music career to stay home. She has no children. In a 2015 documentary she revealed that Bob Dylan once proposed to her, and she turned him down. She has a stage presence and a natural joyous charisma and even with the help of just one guitarist in this video she has it going on when performing.  Born on July 10, 1939. She began her career with her family group in 1950.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luV3G_1wFpc 

Re: My Last Duo Post About Those Who Have It Together On Stage

That's very interesting Peatle - never heard that before about the proposal and refusal - can't say I truly believe it.

Good stuff though - nice singer.

Thanks for posting

Cheers

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke