Topic: Tone deaf test

Found  this  on you  tube   Its  meant  for  non musicians  but  I  thought  it  might  be  fun  to  do and  point  the  way  to  improve   my  self .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtPdpWgu0w

Now   be  honest  when you  take the  test     I  scored  13 out  of  15   which  surprised  me  as  I expected  to  be  much  worse
Give  it  a  shot   and  dont  be  shy .

Re: Tone deaf test

Good one Grah I did the test with my headphones on which I think helped.  I got 13 out of 15. the two I got wrong were questions 1 and 15. I was expecting to do much worse as I don't have what is known as perfect pitch. That was a good bit of fun. I think I might have fluked a couple.     

It  was  13 and  15  for  me  Peatle ,LoL.
Lets  see  whos  next  .?     

Grah. Snap!! I got 13 and 15 wrong too. Being partially deaf through years of shooting as a youngster, I was pleased to get such a good result.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I got mixed up with the first minor chord and melody. It sounded major to me...     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

LOL 

the only one in this forum that has no ability at all scored 15 for 15 ! 
I also wear hearing aids

I would trade my score for a 10% gift of the talent
of the people on chordie.

All of you are the bomb, I can't even come close to what you do.
Pretty cool though Peatle

That was fun !

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I guess it wont surprise anyone that i scored 9/15     

The King Of Audio Torture

I got 14 out of 15.    I could kick myself because the one I got wrong, I changed my mind at the last minute and got it wrong lol big_smile     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

surprised myself got all 15 right     

out of tune out of key and out of touch