1 (edited by easybeat 2024-03-21 00:51:46)

Topic: long time

Gday chordians,its been a while ive been busy publishing my kids
poem book and the last couple of weeks been laid low with a shocker of a viris.
thought its time to post something.
https://soundcloud.com/rough-as-gut/empty-room

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: long time

You captured the mood of the song perfectly Brian. Nice one.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Brian,

That was a really great song -well done ! I too enjoyed the whistling at the end - really added to the imprint of the room on my mind. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

ps - how is the kid's poem book coming along ?   
I want a copy !!!     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

That is a good song.     

TIGLJK wrote:

Brian,

That was a really great song -well done ! I too enjoyed the whistling at the end - really added to the imprint of the room on my mind. Thanks for sharing.

Jim

ps - how is the kid's poem book coming along ?   
I want a copy !!!

Tig
i have you to blame for my book,your comments re it needs to be published!
I think im having a ball putting it together,but it takes hundreds of hours and thousands of decisions.
I wrote each poem in a few minutes,that was by far the easy part.I found  Samantha an 18 yr old student
on a local website to do my illustrations.(also all the tech stuff)
Ive done a few test readings to see if the humour works,it seems to get lots of laughs.My first book was
very simple basic effort,im a bit embarrassed by it now.So putting extra effort into this one so i can be proud of it.
Im hoping to go to print in 4 weeks am also doing some marketing this time around,i have no expectations but thought
after all this work why not go all out!
my facebook pg  is Hazelrose Publishing
many many many thx for your interest
your mate Brian     

The King Of Audio Torture

Excellent song Bryan     

Nice song Brian, moody but peaceful     

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Brian, nice one, good lyrics on this song.  Comes across as reflective and content with oneself.  Well done. 
On a different note, I have your first book and you have nothing to be embarrassed about it, I would be very pleased with myself if that was my book I had written and published.  Looking forward to purchasing your next book.     

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan