1 (edited by bud_wiser 2007-09-21 15:45:41)

Topic: Rediscover

Sticking to my usual theme....loss, heartache etc etc etc yadda yadda yadda. Another  cheery day in the Wiser household tongue

All the verses are played the same way, I just couldn't be bothered writing it all out each time. Also, a couple of the chords are variations of the ones shown below. Happy to edit or explain if someone wants to know or can advise me how to edit the post to show the right chord shapes.

Would be keen to know what you guys think of this though so comments feedback etc all much appreciated.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

In fact, looking at the diagrams, with the exception of the D chord, if you keep the two thinnest strings fretted on the 3rd fret throughout the song you'll be bang on with the chord formations as they're shown. smile

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: Rediscover

Hi Mark,

Great song from you as usual with some interesting chords it to keep the fingers nimble. Wonderful to be able to listen to it as it is now on FoC at the usual URL:

http://www.myspace.com/friendsofchordie

Well done and thank you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ah thanks Roger. Figured someone had to step up and break your stranglehold on FoC tongue

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Hi Bud _wiser,
Listened to your song. I liked it. Good lyrics,
the longest of relationships can fizzle out.. Best maybe not to go back! We can Learn a lot from them  and move on! Just my feelings!

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !