Topic: New Traite Walker tune

Just a quick post to let you know that I have posted a new tune on my web page. It's called 'Reach Out' and is an attempt to play using DADGAD tuning, I don't have many of those lying around.

Also, thanks to anyone who's went and listened to the tunes.

www.myspace.com/traitewalker

smile

I was here just a minute ago!

Re: New Traite Walker tune

Great song,

However as I am very much a 'hands on, have a go' type of person I missed not having the lyrics and chords to play along with it.

Thank you,

roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

nice tune there molay ,stay cool...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Nice song & nice recording, too molay.  I like your comment about 'groups of words that resemble lyrics'.  I've so many scribbles on scraps that also qualify under that definition - just found a wadded up piece of paper last night that has a nifty little idea on it - can't even remember when I jotted it down, but that doesn't really matter.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Yip,

'Groups of words that resemble lyrics' is about right. I have that many tunes without music that i end up using several songs and melt them down to one song. Thats why I have a tendency to end up with songs that seem quite disjointed as far as lyrics go, 'Lyrical dadaism within an absurdist mind'. Will that do? Kinda has a nice ring to it.

smile

I was here just a minute ago!