Topic: t:title"a river of love"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"a river of love"

Hi daddycool - I really would love to hear this one played and sung by it's composer.  We shall have to bring pressure to bear to get you to make a recording for Friends of Chordie . . .

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

i know this is about a river but when i first played it , it came out like an old sea chantie.
ouick question though(just an case someone asks me) what is the dales?is that a river?

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso a dale is same as a valley or a small canyon.
thanks also james i shall do my best to comply with your request asap...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddycool,
Like the image of this.. Last week on Hols, my friends surprised me by taking me overnight to Venice..I have always wanted to have a Gondola Trip.. Well
i did, so another item off my to do list.. It was Charming, as was the gondolier,
Who swore undying love for this Old Doll.
I do believe his chat was all brought about by the biggest bribe by my friends.
But enjoyable none the less. I also sang "Arrivederci Roma" for him. The only Italian song i could think of! Well it was better then "Just one Cornetto?" TEHE.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

daddycool wrote:

hi selso a dale is same as a valley or a small canyon.
thanks also james i shall do my best to comply with your request asap...

hi james i have been trying to set up myspace for two nights but i'm struggling at present i'll keep trying get there eventually.

there are two more DADDYCOOLS ON MYSPACE,COMPETITION EH...STAY COOL