Topic: why cant we all just live in peace(like the hippies)

hello, Im from oklahoma which I just moved here and Im not realy getting along with my felow humans they think I gothic IM PUNK and I also have my moods and I dress to them.I have herd people say that the only thing good about me is I play guitar. I have tried every thing in my power to fit in it just does not work.I dont ware all black and I only have a few black shirts.You ware a led zepplin shirt and that world thinks your crazy. At my school you half to like r&b to fit in. and I am not going there. NO ONE CAN MAKE ME!
I read on here that paranormal guitar was not fiting in ether. Us outcast must stick together(or we'll be jumped by the soshas)
  ps I have no idea how to spell that(soshas)                               

Yours truly, the outcast

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

Re: why cant we all just live in peace(like the hippies)

Hey Rockerchick.

You know all I would say too that?

Don't let the bastards grind you down!  Xcuse the language peeps. smile

You don't have to like anything you don't wanna like either! R&B is shit anyway, so you're 100% right not to go there! lol

Moving to a new area always has the potential of causing grief of some sort. Give it time and I'm sure you'll meet loadsa folks that are into the same sort of stuff as you. As for the ones that say the only good thing about you is that you play guitar......they aint worth knowing anyway.
Wear what ye like, do what ye like and like what ye like! Be yourself and you'll float through life just fine. smile

Craig.

Blind acceptance is a sign, of stupid fools who stand in line.  John Lydon.

'Mod' is a shorter word for 'young, beautiful and stupid' - we've all been there." - Pete Townshend.

i had to go to a school full of port neches yuppies, and God forbid you actually own a country CD, I got more crap over my accent too....
You've got to be yourself, you'll find that usually in life your best friends aren't in school anyway.
Personally I found that after I finally got fed up with it and told 'em what they could kiss, i instantly became cooler. (not really 'in', but the majority of people didn't mess with me much)..... you've got to be yourself. People respond to those who are secure with who they are, most often with jealousy, but sometimes with a degree of respect. Respect won't neccesarily get you invited to all the parties, or the cool people's lunch tables, but its something worth having because it says 'hey i'm not just another yuppie clone who'll do anything for attention'....
Oddly enough it was if you WEREN"T punk that you got alot of crap where I'm at, but I say to each his own and as long as nobody's messin' with anybody else I don't have anything against it. But I'm a barefoot guitar pickin george jones listnin' kind of person, not a punkish person. I have been looked down on my people over black shirts, which to me don't make any sense, if its black and it says 'lynyrd skynyrd' on it I don't think that classifies me as gothic, that screams 'redneck' right there lol
Anyway I've talked too long already, best of luck settling in, the end of the first year it starts getting better (or at least it did for me). Your probly gonna have to come to terms with some things and grow up a little bit first, but thats just another beautiful part of life smile

All You Need is Love smile

Well rockerchick, I was also a considered as a kind of freak (maybe not the correct word), and even more when I was working (as a MD generalist) because I was subject of jealousy, by so called collueges of me.
WHY 1: probably because I had more patients and I could almost do what I wanted to do. Travelling, women, cars and still having more and more work.
WHY 2: I think because people took me like I was. Always try to be your self.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE THE OTHERS, YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE YOUR SELF. I mean by staying yourself, trying to adapt even if you don't want. You can't loose nothing, if you don't have to loose something. How old are you? What do you study for? and you love punk.
A very funny solution is: do the unexpected, I did. When they start judging you, I would really love to see their faces, if on one day you arrive at school, with a costume, including a tie, you will take them by surprise, without changing yourself. My slogan was: beat them with their weapons, stay calm, and be always honest with your self. If you like to talk, my mail is visible, and I promise to give you advise (still professional). I know it sucks, you are a young man with your heart on the right place, keep it that way. As far as I know the USA, by travelling and avoiding big cities, there are still a lot of nice people there, MORE THAN IN MY COUNTRY where most of the people are selfish.
Don't forget what you wrote: people say that the only thing good about me is I play guitar. USE IT, it proves that they DON'T HATE YOU.
I forgot to tell that it wasn't all peace in the hippie era. They started to live together "free love", but was that the solution? If it was so, why did it almost disappear?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Some of the best advice I've ever gotten.  I have it framed by my desk.  I got it in an interview with a man who drops gems like this as easy as breathing.  I doubt he even really thought about it during our interview (I was interviewing him for a research project).  His name is Ray Linder and he's a right smart fellow.

"To be successful at anything you first have to figure out who you are and be that." 

Be who you are.  That's harder than it sounds.  Because sometimes folks act they way they want to be (punk vs. goth vs. yuppie vs. redneck, etc.).  Labels get in the way.  Refuse to be labelled - even by yourself.  Refuse to fit into a mold unless it's one you choose for yourself for your own purpose.  God made you to be who you are.  But now that I've said that, you should listen carefully to the advice of your elders - especially your parents.  You may not believe it, but no one knows you better.  Probably not even yourself. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

yeah, i don't really follow the modern day label of 'redneck', i love country music because i was raised around it, i have an accent cuz i was born with it, and i grew up in the woods and i loved it. I didn't jump on the bandwagon when larry the cable guy came out, and i aint gonna jump off when it goes back out of style. I am what i am because of how and where i was raised. I'll be the first to admit there's plently of people more country than me, ive never worked on a farm (i have hulled my share of peas though lol), but i like a laid back kind of lifestyle and grass under my feet......
I've been called a redneck by other people, and the term doesn't offend me. Usually when I call myself that its in a humerous way.
But thats very good advice Zurf, I tick alot of other country fans off because I like Metallica and Guns N Roses too. I try to tell people you can;t let nashville tell you what to listen to, but they say there are two kinds of music 'country' and 'western'.... oh well you cant reason with some people

All You Need is Love smile

Hi rockerchick - teenagers are very tribal and naturally want to affiliate themselves with certain peers.  Every school has it's factions and it is hard to avoid the group mentality.

The fact is, most adolescents are not ready to be individuals yet - so they cluster together and assume an identity closely associated with their chosen peer group.

Since there is great pressure to conform to some group norm, almost everybody will pick a little cluster and feel cozy in their role.  Somebody who chooses not to become a part of a cozy little cluster represents an insult or a threat to the established order.

Focus your mind and attention on learning - don't waste your energy on the social circus.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi Rockerchick,
JUST BE YOUR SELF! If your not needing there approval, your fine!
Accents i love. It defines you and sometimes your roots. Now im not to keen
on people who cross the water for a week and come back with a drawl.
Nothing wrong with a drawl, but come on now, why lose your own accent?
My sister speaks Dutch Fluently with the best Dublin Accent. Funny to listen
to, but 30 years in the Netherlands hasnt changed her.

I also was taken to a dinner many years ago and seated beside a older man and woman. Sure i chatted away to them no problem. Going home i was told
they were 2 Professors. I tried so hard to think what id spoken about to them?.
Did i make a fool of myself with such learned people?. This was my own insecurity. As it turned out i spent lots of time in there company later on and
did tell them how i felt at that time.... They were educated, had no snobbery
and willing to answer and explain every question i would put to them.
So in life your going to meet all sorts, Just be yourself and always treat
people with the same standards you expect for your self.
My 2 beautiful professors have since passed. There treatment of me, encouraged me to go back to Adult Education ....See! "The Sparkling Chain Connection" once again. Every link is a learning process. Good or Bad.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I was trying hard not top reply to this as my silver tongue will probably come out but......

Rockchick, save this page and look at it again when you are 23. You will realise how silly you are being.
Nothing wronf with being silly though. I am silly all the time.
I do things and say things all the imte I think later maybe I shouldnt have. but I never regret any of it, what happens happens, what is said is said, what is done is done, what is anything is anything, life is life, crap is crap, good can be good, hippies are cool but fok music is better, parents are a pain no matter what the age unless they are babysitting, even wifes are a pain sometimes. never become a wife you will only be on here wanting to know why yer hubby is drinking so much when you ask questions, nothing is clear when there is a dead fly splatted over yer windscreen first thing on a frosty foggy morning. even cd's are good for ashtrays if you melt them and mould them properly, anything can be looked at in a different way if you put your mind to it.
I have a wee modem here flicking on and off showing me it is connected, so fast I cannot count the flashes per minute and 14 seconds, nor would I want to as that task is pointless and has no meaning in my life at all. A wise man said to me once, go forth and multiply, I thought at the time he meant I was to go and create babies but now I know what he really meant was...... was....... aaahhhh, now I know. Go forth? he really meant go fifth. why? because forth is just like fourth and coming in fourth is being a loser, so if yer going to lose, lose in style and come in where no one is interested in you. So where was I ? oh yeah the chocolate marshmallows. Keep away friom them in the month of October when the cow pats have just been laid upon the wet dewy grass, they never taste the same.
Rovkchick, ever had one of those puzzle rings? or ever seen one? very complicated. I undone my wife's yers ago and spent 4 days nearly continously trying to work it out. Knowing that I got it apart easy, it should click back in easily. I ended up taking it to a proffesional ring puzzle solver. A jewellers. The broke it and put it back together then welded and buffed the ring so you could never tell it was brke, amazing what these people can do, you get people verywhere that can hide things as well as help, it is not always plain to see why there is a face on the moon but when you work out what the dark side of the moon is all about you will understand life on a lilly pad, just like a frog after laying its spawn in the pond and decided it is time for air. They struggle up onto the not so steady pad and with their weight they sink again. But they always get back up and face the lilly pad in the stem and say " stop it". Sometimes frogs have to do this as well as those talking dolls you get for wee girls. My daughter has a doll that pees itself, it cries and she even has one that you can open the belly and see its guts, because on the outside things look very different to what is inside.
I found that growing up with a forest and a distillery at the bottom of my back garden helped a lot when i was younger, we made bows and arrows and atacked the milk float when it done its rounds, same milk float knocked down my cat and kiled in front of my eyes so he had to pay. I was 7 years old and... and well that has nothing to do with this reply, so on with the reply..........
The rolling stones sang a song ( actually a few hundred songs but lets not get into useless details) called you can't always get what you want. I was always told this when i was a boy. Then when I heard this song I listened to it and heard " you cant always get what you want repeated about 50,000 times then the next line is " buut if you try sometimes, you might just find, ye get what you need". Now you can take this great advice and do what you want with it like I did, but dont get caught like my mate's brother,
parents and frinds are wonderfull but the people that are even more wonderful are the ones that try to bring you down. the more the better, it lets you see how much better you are than them, and they will know it. one day when i was at school I told my french teacher she was a prostitute, ( i am using a nicer name, i actually called her a f***** g w**re, she annoyed me, but I learned from this, if you go mouthing off you get into trouble, so I stioped mouthing off....to her.... Only gets you suspended and then you miss out on things like how to really matter about the important things in life like life,
I have not got a pet anymore, I like big dogs but I hate ankle biting dogs. The kind that when they bark at your feet you just want to give them a right good boot across the room. AAAhhh the memories are flooding back now of that wee pominairian my grandad had,  iused to call it up on the chair to get clapped ( and it fell for the same trick all the time), once up I would see how far across the room it would fly by using my right arm then again with my left arm, I would mark out the places it would land with the dead mice I trapped. If you have raly read this far then I would say yo ureally have to speak to someone. i know i do since I typed all this, anyone ele read this far? Personally I could not be bothered to read something so long and boring and ......what was allthis about anyway? my cat? yea, so the big lesson is dont run in front of milk floats on a saturday afternooon. Well that is unless it is snowing, the milk boy through a snow ball at me with a stone in the middle and hit my eye, nearly took it out.  he came round and appologised and gave me a bag of jelly tots, what I really wanted to do was kick him in the kattangas.
aye so, just put up with all the crap just now or tell your mum and dad ye want t ostay with an auntie, I went and stayed with my auntie wheni was 14 for a few months to get away from my family,  ilearned a lot then like, like, errrrrm, hmmm, like how to watch people get blitzed out their face, fall down stairs, seing people get knifed, seeing guns and meeting some very unfriendly people. So thin kto yourself, is it that bad? live your own life, ignore everyone around you that need to be ignored, that should be ignored . play more guitar. write more songs on your experiences while you are young, bythe time you are 20 you will have a few albums worth of songs and if you are good enough and get noticed you can get rich thru it and hire some bodyguards, go to the houses of the peple you hate, start a fight and let you employees take care of it.
Or you could try growing up ,but  iwarn ye, that in itself is dangerous!! you have to pay bills, take care of kids, go to work whether ye like it or not, make sure you eat proper food, suffer unpteen hangovers and vow never to drink again but do the following week, yer 13 gilr!!!! enjoy yer teens, stop rebelling so much and feeling sorry for yourself, there are people younger than you in this world that have real problems. although your problems may seem real to you, go watc the BBC news for the next 3 days, watch reports they havein iraq, afghanistan, africa, romania, then think to yourself, do you really have a bad problem?
You have had quite a few replies here as well as your last online tantrum, take the advice from them and use it, listen to them, they are older, wiser and smarter, whether you like it or not, it loks like they are genuinely trying to help, not like me, I am giving advice by telling you to listen to them and stop thinking you have a life or death situation problem. deal with your problems, its all part of growing up.

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

When you are young, you dream to be older.
When you are old, you dream to be younger.
We all have to face this.
But I repeat, you have ONE strong point: they like you playing on guitar: USE THIS SKILL

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: A SKULL IS NOT A SKILL

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

be careful that you tell people what you feel. don't let your clothes speak for you. if you wear black it signifies to some people depression and aloofness

perhaps the clothes are saying "stay away" when you want to say something more inclusive. if the clothes are becoming the message and the message isn't one you want to give then change your wardrobe.

that  doesn't mean ditch the wardrobe entirely - it might mean don't overdo it.

I just read.....nope, I never read it. I just saw how much dribble I typed last night.
I was going to delete it, but I think I will leave it on to teach people, especially the younger folk.
this is what drink can do. Best thing is not to drink and go on a computer into a chatroom or forum.
Best thing to do is to pick up a guitar and ignore the computer.
Write a song! some of my songs were wrote while under the influence and some of them you can tell.

I remember doing this last night and laughing at the same time with some parts, deliberatly not making sense wit hsome advide inbetween.

If I was someone else, I would not read it at all, it looks like half a book.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

You are going through something that is no different than things that everyone on this site has gone through at some point in their life time.
You love your music and that's all that matters.
You'll find, that in time, people will start hanging out with you.
That's only if you hold true to your convictions.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

MUSIC GUITAR MUSIC GUITAR MUSIC GUITAR: USE IT.
DO the unexpected like changing your looks, I used to do unexpected things, like shaving my hair, and on the other hand I was dressed in costume. People didn't know what to say.
But that one I wrote already, you are stronger than you think, but angry because of the sudden change. SO WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE CHANGING???????????????
DID YOU HAVE THE SAME IMPRESSION BEFORE? This is really important to know.
I am sure you will make it, using you and your skill. YOU CAN'T CHANGE OTHERS.

Another misunderstood teenager!  Oh noez!

James, as always, nailed right down.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

upyerkilt wrote:

I just read.....nope, I never read it. I just saw how much dribble I typed last night.
I was going to delete it, but I think I will leave it on to teach people, especially the younger folk.
this is what drink can do. Best thing is not to drink and go on a computer into a chatroom or forum.
Best thing to do is to pick up a guitar and ignore the computer.
Write a song! some of my songs were wrote while under the influence and some of them you can tell.

I remember doing this last night and laughing at the same time with some parts, deliberatly not making sense wit hsome advide inbetween.

If I was someone else, I would not read it at all, it looks like half a book.

Ken

Thank God you kept it on. Gave me the best laugh I've had for ages. I'm guessing there was a fair old bit of single highland malt went into that. Wet myself reading it.

P.S. COME ON SCOTLAND! 3-1 Ya beauty!

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Alvee33, i couldn't agree more!

I read it twice, just to make sure he was joking about dropkicking wee dogs..
Im sure he was! YOU WERE UYK? i hope. i thought you had a wee dram or 2 taken.. I laughed so much, as your post kept reminding me of  the tv shows
Rab C Nesbitt". I dont really like Tv, but i used watch his shows, for the absolute madness to his way of thinking, with his family,friends and Mary Doll.
I used to have a sore belly for a week after some of his shows.
you could be writing there scripts " You remind me of my own Lads. Who like
yourself have a good  all round healthy sense of self and life. With the gift
of Laughter.. We need more of this in life. Enough seriousness in this world
without adding to it!
Thank You UYK, "Your a Joy to the Forum.. Enjoy your retreat!!!!.

Old Doll.

I used to love this song way back. Apparently its now a hit with
"Family Guy" another Rab C, from what i hear?  My son showed me the full cartoon version, very funny!
but its been removed.

Journey.
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=OZufVWGwAZo

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I dont want to grow up this may seem weird but if there were a neverland I would be there in a second. I already want to be younger. I want to be 11. Now those were the days. UYK I actually read that whole thing. I must say, you are very amusing.

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

Well, I for one am very pleased to have grown up.  Based on how recklessly I used to live, there are a number of people who didn't think I'd make it.  I did.  Not without reminders of my carelessness every time the weather changes, but I made it.  At least one member of the new generation is showing early indications of my recklessness.  I may as well go get to know the emergency room doctors now.  I was on a first name basis with most of the ER staff by the time I graduated high school. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

upyerkilt wrote:

this is what drink can do.

Haha!!  Posting while drink is a time honored tradition.  It should have it's own thread.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Hey Upyerkilt
Anyone who read it all deserves a prize.
Scots and drunk? I would never have believed it. lol

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

Oh - I forgot
We cant all live like the hippies cos someone has to pay tax so they can draw dole.

Cynical Suz

I am playing all the right notes - but not necessarily in the right order! [Eric Morecombe]

My outlook is.........

I know I'm crazy, it's the people who don't know they are that have got the problem.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Speaking (typing) as someone who has been 13 and as the father of 2 children (1 girl/1 boy) I can't say much that hasn't already been said... having said that however I would advise you to;

1.  Dress for comfort rather than just the effect
2.  Listen to the music that pleases you, not just the music dictated by your uniform
3.  Do as you would be done by - this last is probably the most important.  If you happen to get into a debate, remember it's probably not life and death, it's an opinion and if you point this out to your debating opponent leavened with a little humour, you may find yourself fitting in a little easier

I always wore plain blue jeans and a selection of t shirts.  Back in my day we had mods, rockers, skins, new romantics, rude boys/girls, punks, new wavers, heavies etc.  I like music from all of the above and more so why paint yourself into a corner by affiliating yourself exclusively?

Mostly though, have fun and play guitar at every available opportunity.  I wish I had started earlier!

Good luck

x

I'm the son of rage and love

upyerkilt wrote:

I was trying hard not top reply to this as my silver tongue will probably come out but......

Rockchick, save this page and look at it again when you are 23. You will realise how silly you are being.
Nothing wronf with being silly though. I am silly all the time.
I do things and say things all the imte I think later maybe I shouldnt have. but I never regret any of it, what happens happens, what is said is said, what is done is done, what is anything is anything, life is life, crap is crap, good can be good, hippies are cool but fok music is better, parents are a pain no matter what the age unless they are babysitting, even wifes are a pain sometimes. never become a wife you will only be on here wanting to know why yer hubby is drinking so much when you ask questions, nothing is clear when there is a dead fly splatted over yer windscreen first thing on a frosty foggy morning. even cd's are good for ashtrays if you melt them and mould them properly, anything can be looked at in a different way if you put your mind to it.
I have a wee modem here flicking on and off showing me it is connected, so fast I cannot count the flashes per minute and 14 seconds, nor would I want to as that task is pointless and has no meaning in my life at all. A wise man said to me once, go forth and multiply, I thought at the time he meant I was to go and create babies but now I know what he really meant was...... was....... aaahhhh, now I know. Go forth? he really meant go fifth. why? because forth is just like fourth and coming in fourth is being a loser, so if yer going to lose, lose in style and come in where no one is interested in you. So where was I ? oh yeah the chocolate marshmallows. Keep away friom them in the month of October when the cow pats have just been laid upon the wet dewy grass, they never taste the same.
Rovkchick, ever had one of those puzzle rings? or ever seen one? very complicated. I undone my wife's yers ago and spent 4 days nearly continously trying to work it out. Knowing that I got it apart easy, it should click back in easily. I ended up taking it to a proffesional ring puzzle solver. A jewellers. The broke it and put it back together then welded and buffed the ring so you could never tell it was brke, amazing what these people can do, you get people verywhere that can hide things as well as help, it is not always plain to see why there is a face on the moon but when you work out what the dark side of the moon is all about you will understand life on a lilly pad, just like a frog after laying its spawn in the pond and decided it is time for air. They struggle up onto the not so steady pad and with their weight they sink again. But they always get back up and face the lilly pad in the stem and say " stop it". Sometimes frogs have to do this as well as those talking dolls you get for wee girls. My daughter has a doll that pees itself, it cries and she even has one that you can open the belly and see its guts, because on the outside things look very different to what is inside.
I found that growing up with a forest and a distillery at the bottom of my back garden helped a lot when i was younger, we made bows and arrows and atacked the milk float when it done its rounds, same milk float knocked down my cat and kiled in front of my eyes so he had to pay. I was 7 years old and... and well that has nothing to do with this reply, so on with the reply..........
The rolling stones sang a song ( actually a few hundred songs but lets not get into useless details) called you can't always get what you want. I was always told this when i was a boy. Then when I heard this song I listened to it and heard " you cant always get what you want repeated about 50,000 times then the next line is " buut if you try sometimes, you might just find, ye get what you need". Now you can take this great advice and do what you want with it like I did, but dont get caught like my mate's brother,
parents and frinds are wonderfull but the people that are even more wonderful are the ones that try to bring you down. the more the better, it lets you see how much better you are than them, and they will know it. one day when i was at school I told my french teacher she was a prostitute, ( i am using a nicer name, i actually called her a f***** g w**re, she annoyed me, but I learned from this, if you go mouthing off you get into trouble, so I stioped mouthing off....to her.... Only gets you suspended and then you miss out on things like how to really matter about the important things in life like life,
I have not got a pet anymore, I like big dogs but I hate ankle biting dogs. The kind that when they bark at your feet you just want to give them a right good boot across the room. AAAhhh the memories are flooding back now of that wee pominairian my grandad had,  iused to call it up on the chair to get clapped ( and it fell for the same trick all the time), once up I would see how far across the room it would fly by using my right arm then again with my left arm, I would mark out the places it would land with the dead mice I trapped. If you have raly read this far then I would say yo ureally have to speak to someone. i know i do since I typed all this, anyone ele read this far? Personally I could not be bothered to read something so long and boring and ......what was allthis about anyway? my cat? yea, so the big lesson is dont run in front of milk floats on a saturday afternooon. Well that is unless it is snowing, the milk boy through a snow ball at me with a stone in the middle and hit my eye, nearly took it out.  he came round and appologised and gave me a bag of jelly tots, what I really wanted to do was kick him in the kattangas.
aye so, just put up with all the crap just now or tell your mum and dad ye want t ostay with an auntie, I went and stayed with my auntie wheni was 14 for a few months to get away from my family,  ilearned a lot then like, like, errrrrm, hmmm, like how to watch people get blitzed out their face, fall down stairs, seing people get knifed, seeing guns and meeting some very unfriendly people. So thin kto yourself, is it that bad? live your own life, ignore everyone around you that need to be ignored, that should be ignored . play more guitar. write more songs on your experiences while you are young, bythe time you are 20 you will have a few albums worth of songs and if you are good enough and get noticed you can get rich thru it and hire some bodyguards, go to the houses of the peple you hate, start a fight and let you employees take care of it.
Or you could try growing up ,but  iwarn ye, that in itself is dangerous!! you have to pay bills, take care of kids, go to work whether ye like it or not, make sure you eat proper food, suffer unpteen hangovers and vow never to drink again but do the following week, yer 13 gilr!!!! enjoy yer teens, stop rebelling so much and feeling sorry for yourself, there are people younger than you in this world that have real problems. although your problems may seem real to you, go watc the BBC news for the next 3 days, watch reports they havein iraq, afghanistan, africa, romania, then think to yourself, do you really have a bad problem?
You have had quite a few replies here as well as your last online tantrum, take the advice from them and use it, listen to them, they are older, wiser and smarter, whether you like it or not, it loks like they are genuinely trying to help, not like me, I am giving advice by telling you to listen to them and stop thinking you have a life or death situation problem. deal with your problems, its all part of growing up.

WAAAAAHHHHH   HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Encore, encore!!!!!!!!

Give everything but up.