Re: why cant we all just live in peace(like the hippies)

gitaardocphil wrote:

When you are young, you dream to be older.
When you are old, you dream to be younger.
We all have to face this.
But I repeat, you have ONE strong point: they like you playing on guitar: USE THIS SKILL

GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: A SKULL IS NOT A SKILL

I dont want to be younger.  I love getting older and hope to continue for many many years to come!  I hope Im even getting a little wiser.  Maybe?   lol

Bobby
kickin.ws

Thank you all, lol.
I might go back and read all of it now . lol

My retreat was great Old Doll, wonderful time

and Rockchick

rockerchick wrote:

I dont want to grow up this may seem weird but if there were a neverland I would be there in a second. I already want to be younger. I want to be 11. Now those were the days. UYK I actually read that whole thing. I must say, you are very amusing.

stay in neverland but stay in touch with reality. Glad you found that amuzing, that means you must have had at least half a smile and that is good. Keep thinking silly things to get you thru any crap and you wil end up like me. lol

Aye!!
Nae more whisky for me until SAturday I think, no more alcohol either!!!!

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

rockerchick,
The clothes don't make the person.
Take for instance: Meatloaf, Liberaci, The Knack, Bill Haley and the Comets or even Elton John. The list goes on and on. To see any of these and then to put them to their music just wouldn't match up.
Be yourself. Some will love you and some will hate you. That's life.
If you change to make others happy then you'll spend the rest of your life changing, cause it's impossible to please everyone. For instance: I like liver and the very smell of it will make my wife puke. My wife likes maccaroni salad and I don't.

Changing will only make you loose sight of who you are. We all change with time, but don't change just to fit in with a group.

Some people are born adults and others never grow up. We all make choices in our life, some good some bad, but choices all the same. What ever you do, before you do it, think about it first.

To meet me you'd never guess my age. To some I'm older and to some I'm younger. Points of view are different. Don't be in a rush to grow up. Injoy everything that comes with being a kid.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...