Topic: Chord diagrams

It used to be that when I printed out a song I would get the chord diagrams as well. Alas, it is no more. This may be an old topic but frustrating to me..marcalan

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: Chord diagrams

You should still get this. However there have always been a few song in tab-only format. This do not have chord grids.

I have the same thing happen. When I "view" the songs, the chords show up in diagram form to the right of the lyrics (with the names of the chords above the words)
However, when I attempt to print the song, the chord diagrams do not print. They also do not show up on the "Print Preview" feature. But, there they are on the screen.
Bob

I am having the same problem..displayed, but don't print.   Any update on this?

I think this problem has now been rectified. When I print songs I get both the chord name and diagram on the page.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

I do not as of today, I didn't when I had not registered and just figured "hey that function is for registered members". So I registered... same issue. I actually came into these groups looking for an answer. I changed my ie options to print background colors and images which did not help. I also noticed when I mouse over print or chopro the link that comes up is http://www.chordie.com/print.php?javascript=disabled. Is this a local setting on the users computer that can be changed, or is it server based?

Chord grids should print. I have had reports from people having this problem, that the problem was fixed when they updated their print driver.

Please go to "print preview". If you can see the chords there but it still does not print, it is always a local problem (ie a problem with your printer/printer driver).