Topic: Bluer than you ... again

Hi,

A few months ago I posted this tune and had it put on the FoC. Is there a way to go back now and hear it? There are so many other great numbers that I'm wondering if there's a way to review past songs at that site?

thanks,
s.

Re: Bluer than you ... again

Hi Snowden,

Unfortunately with MySpace you can only have 4 songs on at a time and I have always replaced the oldest when a new one was uploaded. I still of course have your song, and every other one, on my hard drive. There are three options that I can think of:

One. I re-upload old songs either on a regular basis or upon request.

Two. I invent two or three more e-mail addresses to open more FoC MySpaces (I am running four already).

Three. I find somewhere else that will accept more than 4 songs and upload then there.

As I run FoC for Chordie Members what do you guys and gals think?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger,

First, good on you for doing what you do. It is appreciated.
For my part I was simply getting ready to send the link along to a colleague at work who had been inquiring about my songwriting. I can bring a file of it on a flash drive for her. No problem. It is too bad though that there isn't some single place to showcase all the tunes. What a collection that would be!

s.

Hi again Snowden,

As a temporary measure I have uploaded "Bluer Than You" to a new MySpace I have opened to keep the songs of mine that friends are using on their MySpace. I did not realise that if I removed a song from mine it also deleted it from the others so this site will not get changed for a while and I can leave it there for you. I will warn you if I have to remove it at a later date. The URL is: http://www.myspace.com/roger4songs

The photo I have used is the Snowden mountain in Alaska.

I hope that helps you until something more permanent can be set up.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

thanks Roger. I tried it at home and it works fine. For some reason I can't actually get the songs to play on my work unit. Ah well. Also, I didn't know there was a Mt. Snowden in Alaska. Perhaps I will visit one day!

s.

I TRIED TO START A MYSPACE MUSIC PAGE AND HAVE NOT YET BEEN ABLE TO GET IT TO ACCEPT MY SONGS. HAD ANOTHER MYSPACE FRIEND RECOMMEND ESNIPS.COM
IT IS A FREE SITE AND 5GB OF FREE STORAGE. I FIND IT EASY TO USE AS NO ON NEEDS TO JOIN TO HEAR MY MUSIC JUST SEND THEM THE LINK TO THE SONG

thanks Dan, I'll give that a shot.
s.