Topic: My new hardware

I recently bought a Hughes and Keffner 15 watt amp with 2 channels and reverb. The price was AU$229.00.

I also bought an RP50 Guitar Modelling Processor. It has 40 presets effects and 30 drum patterns. The price for this was AU$172.00

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

Re: My new hardware

Hi, JohnnieBG, I just checked that device. It is digi tech, and they have a real good quality. I don't know if you perform, and if not, you don't need an expensive amp. Besides, I am "addicted to" effect processors. I have 3 amps, a Fender Cybertwin, having so much on board that it is hard to believe. All kinds of effects, having a lot of amps, most Fender amps, like twin reverb, bassman...friends play or listen sometimes to an amp they own, like a Twin Reverb. If you choose an amp, the knobs turn automatic, and if needed, I can still change the positions of the knobs, the same you do if you have an amp. Add a lot of effects, and the knowledge that this amp is a "hybrid" having tubes, and digital modelling and effects. I never saw an amp like the Cybertwin (2x65W) it blows you away. Also a  Marshall Valvestate and a Marshall AS100D (for acoustics), but I use this more for electric guitar. That RP50 is really very interesting. I never heard about it, but the combination: guitar -- effects---amp (+ MODELLING, different types of amps, and very important, if you play alone, the rhythm section). I have something similar: Korg ToneWorks Pandora PX4D: Features a total of 158 effect types ranging from realistic amp sounds – including high-quality cabinets – to sophisticated effects. AND a rhythm section, allowing me to practise alone, following the rhythm. FANTASTIC and real close to your RP50.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

JohnnieBG,

I Love the work you did on the Sopranos.(HBO Series) Tony Soprano's Uncle right?

Much Respect,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Hi SouthPaw41L, um I think you got me mixed up with someone else but thanks for the compliment LOL. I'm English born and now living in Australia and I'm not an actor HAHA.
Cheers.

My life is brilliant... Of this I'm sure.

SouthPaw41L wrote:

JohnnieBG,

I Love the work you did on the Sopranos.(HBO Series) Tony Soprano's Uncle right?

Much Respect,
SouthPaw41L

HAHAHAHA....he DOES look like Uncle Junior!!!

LOL,
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle