1 (edited by last_rebel 2007-10-30 19:26:03)

Topic: A Bluegrassy song, haven't named it yet

This song had a bluegrass tempo and beat, bounce those bass notes. The chord progression is really what I like about it, the words I'd scribbled down a few nights ago and they fit nicely, but they're almost a neccesary third wheel to the beat and melody. Basically Am, C, G, Am, the whole song except on the chorus....(Wherever you see a comma, that means you hold that word out for two beats instead of one.)

The song is an attempt to capture that eerie feeling you get on cold nights in the country: its almost kind of haunting and superstitious.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

All You Need is Love smile

Re: A Bluegrassy song, haven't named it yet

Hi Rebel,

The A minor chord certainly adds the effect you were looking for. Good lyrics and chords progression makes a fine song, well done.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi last rebel lovely song,nice blend of lyrics,well done...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

interesting i was messing around inserting other chords and messing around...you can go along way with it though

So Red Delicious