Topic: Anyone heard from The Doc recently?

Guitardocphil where are you? Not seen you online for a good few days. Anyone heard from him?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: Anyone heard from The Doc recently?

yes,
I know where he is,lol
I just dont like to advertise it.

He will be fine hopefully,
he has some stuff to do.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Well Im delighted to hear that also.

I emailed him for something and heard nothing. I thought he had blown out
his Dollie lol

Dollie.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Lmao Old Doll.

Thanks Ken.

Alvee !

Cryptic or what?

Old Doll.

Or did you cat run accross the keyboard lol"

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Lmao {laughing my ass off}

Sorry it was the "blown out his dollie" that did it.

AND HERE HE IS. Very busy, (health), they will hospitalise me I just don't know when.
We'll meet again, don't know why, don't know wheeeeen.....
I feel "exhausted" and these days, going to bed at 21.45, I sleep until 10.00-10.30. All things must pass (G.Harisson). Don't worry Baby (Beach Boys) and My sweet Lord. She's so fine.
This must be a nice topic.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Good to hear from you. You sound like you're still doped out your head. lol

Affirmative.  A lot of stuff, I can't eat, throwing up, following down (my left leg acts weird, it is almost impossible to have power in that leg, fun is still different.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Doc,
I hope all turns out well for you.
My prays are with you.
Take time to get yourself going and don't worry. Worry is sometimes worse than any other problem.
I'll let you go so you can get your rest.

Love Ya Doc, you are an amazing person in any country.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

We all are amazing people. How else can other people discuss in fact using "a"  specific topic. I see back again CORRECT answers, and we can find a lot of information. We will probably not be the best, and biggest, but we are unbeatable. This is why I became, at first a VISITOR, MEMBER and I feel me a lot more happy, you are all nice people, and I know 1 , I have  most of my pain controlled, no pain is no gain. It is like Jesus wants to helps me.
It is weird to see the answers you give, I feel better here than in a hospital, and sometimes I disappear, I have to do. I still want to help, and writing about Medical Problems, don't hesitate to ask ( I just have a solution for using Question and Answer = a quaster)

Thinking about you Doc, sending you lots of healing thro the air waves. XXX

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3