Topic: I was tricked by my two year old

The other day my two year old was fussy, so I went to put her down for a nap. My wife came in and told me to let her play a little longer and she would fall asleep. I said no, and thought to my self that in thirty minutes she'd be asleep and I'd get up. A little while later, I guess I must have fallen asleep, my wife came in and asked me, "where's your daughter at?" I told her right next to me. Again she asked me If I knew where Racheal was. By this time I was blinking my eyes and I saw here sitting in the floor playing, quietly, with her dolls. I still felt little feet in my back. I reached behind me and found that she had placed one of her dolls behind me and it was the doll's feet in my back and not my daughter's.
I was tricked by my two year old. I couldn't help but to laugh at it. Then again, as I think on it, if she can trick me at two what is she going to do when she gets older?.?.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

Re: I was tricked by my two year old

Haha thats funny. She must be pretty smart to have thought of that on her own.
take it easy big_smile,
LR

All You Need is Love smile

Hi Eagleeye!
only today i thought of you, also thought to email you to wish You and All  "Happy New Year.

Good to hear from you!  That wee doll of yours has her Daddy wrapped not only around her little finger but all of them.:lol:

Love to you from The Emerald.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Fasten your seatbelt eagle....you are in for a long ride...lol...

I got a good one for you eagleeye5851,
It was a warm fall evening, football season to be precise. My daughter, 3 years of age at the time, alerted me to the fact that she was hungry. I was really into the game at the time so during a commercial break I ran into the kitchen and poured her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms(dry breakfast cereal). She was happy to see this treat before her. She grabbed the bowl and munched away. Well, being the copycat, instinctive male that I am, I became interested in a handful or 12 of this yummy food. As I reached my grubby paw towards the bowl of tasty morsels, my lovely little lady quickly moved the bowl away from my arms reach. I sternly said to her, "Honey, in this house we share everything." She said, "O.K. Daddy", pushed the bowl of cereal my way and grabbed the remote control to the T.V...............I got up and went into the other room to finish watching my football game( on a much smaller T.V.) as she watched cartoons and devoured her Lucky Charms in the comfort of the family room with a nice big T.V. ....

Give everything but up.

haha that is funny...she is a trickster