Topic: Nekkid- a ridiculous little song about well, being naked

Okay so this one's just something stupid I worte yesterday, the chorus is basically the chorus from 'will the circle be unbroken', so it has an upbeat bluegrassish rythym.
Part of its an inside joke about my old arch nemesis, a hefty neighbor who enjoyed causing mischief and revealing her pale round flesh....

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Like I said its silly and ridiculous but its actually alot of fun to play and sing.

All You Need is Love smile

Re: Nekkid- a ridiculous little song about well, being naked

Wonderfully whimsical & wildly wacky!

In this neck of the woods 'naked' means without a stitch of clothing on
but 'nekkid' implies that one has intentions of intimacy . . .
Gotta Love It . . . I'll be singing this one in the shower!  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Very funny LR - Not sure I'd want to go to your funeral though. smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hey Reb - Great topic and sounds great too. I had trouble playing this without smiling.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Love love it Last Rebel.

I do feel you could have lots more  verses here. Laughing all through it. When im abroad i walk the beaches for hours. One day many years ago i found myself on a part of the beach were everyone was naked.. Not one pretty sight did i see.
The human form is divine to me but age and nakedness " No Thanks" Heres a image that stayed with me!
One very old Gentleman. Starkers, Hunckered down in the dunes. Looked like to me he had  way over over cooked his breakfast roll. Yuk.
As for myself, sure im only massive stripped naked!!!  Not really i feel i look like a well worn old road map/ lol Done to much traveling i guess!

Well done Girl.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Rebel,

I loved it, a great fun song to play and sing.

Great,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

While I was on vacation in vermont (which was a real trip I tell you what but Iwon't get started here), some people took us kayaking on what they called a 'lake' (but compared to Rayburn and Toledo,the lakes I lived next to at the time, they were more of a largeish pond), to look at an endangered species of bird called a 'loon'. As the day progressed we learned that the beach across the way was a nudist camp, which explained why our host kept peeping so intently through his binoculars and saying 'look at them loons!'....
I also nearly knocked out one of the real loons with an oar, which upset our new friends quite a bit. Apparently Loons are always terrified to come that close to humans, and I'm sure he never will again.
  Anyway thanks for the comments, maybe I'll add some more verses one of these days,
LR

All You Need is Love smile